Google Play Apps

1. 5 years ago

Hello,

I received an email from Google Play telling me that I need to resubmit my apps using sdkVersion of 26 or above. (See below). Does anyone know if the latest version of Pubcoder will correct this problem. I have 3 new apps I want to add plus 5 already on Google Play that I need to resubmit.

Please advise.

Thanks.

"Hello Google Play Developer,

This is a reminder that starting November 1, 2018, updates to apps and games on Google Play will be required to target Android Oreo (API level 26) or higher. After this date, the Play Console will prevent you from submitting new APKs with a targetSdkVersion less than 26.

Configuring your app to target a recent API level ensures that users benefit from significant security and performance improvements, while still allowing your app to run on older Android versions (down to the minSdkVersion).

Action required

Please ensure that your apps are configured to target at least Android 8.0 (API level 26) by November 1, 2018. For technical advice on how to change your app's target API level to meet these requirements, refer to the migration guide."

2. Angelo S

12 Oct 2018 Administrator

PubCoder 3.2 fixes this issue.

or Sign Up to reply!