Multiple PNGs inverting after being dragged onto stage.

1. 3 years ago
    Edited 3 years ago by Brad P

Hi there,

A couple of things if anyone can help:

1. I have multiple PNG's with transparent backgrounds that need to be dragged onto the stage. But when I drag them all on at once Pubcoder inverts them so 001 is at the bottom and 012 is at the top, even though I've dragged them in order from the assets section. It's really time consuming to now try and re-arrange them all. Is there a setting somewhere to change it so they appear on the stage in the correct order?

2. How do I stop them from re-sizing when I drag them onto the stage? I have no idea why the images re-size to half their size so I have to now resize them all to fill the stage, what am I doing wrong because it doesn't make sense.

3. In Addition when I have everything in the correct place and re-size the selection to fit the stage the stage, all the images immediately resize to the same dimensions which causes chaos - see pics below. (I can't import from an indesign file because my indesign is an older version and won't work with Pubcoder)

Thanks!

Brad

-image-
    -image-

2. With further experimentation I have found that if I double the size of the file to 2048px wide then the .png imports to the stage and fits it correctly. Which doesn't make sense as the stage is supposed to be 1024px wide.

3. The imported scale of your dropped images depends on the Pixel Density setting in the Project tab. Set the multiplier to @2x for 2048x1536px if preparing work for iPad retina screens.

4. Rayek E The imported scale of your dropped images depends on the Pixel Density setting in the Project tab. Set the multiplier to @2x for 2048x1536px if preparing work for iPad retina screens.

Ah I see, ok thanks very much for that.

or Sign Up to reply!