Text Box not saving content

1. 3 years ago

Hi, I'm currently running the trial version. Just started a second project and I am encountering a small but very annoying problem.

The text box is often not saving what I have entered. Sometimes the text will just disappear, other times it won't save the changes I have made. I can go from one page, where I made the changes, to another and back again and the text has changed or disappeared.

The only way I can seem to solve this is to save go to save after every change, but I am not sure this is really helping.

Its a very simple project, 1 image and 1 text box per page, 10 pages.

Is there a setting for autosave that I may have turned off?

Its annoying, having to pick up these unwanted changes and re-edit the text for the page, but also worrying that I might miss something and publish without noticing the text is missing.

The first project went fine and didn't notice this problem. The only difference is that I am using a different rendition.

Can someone advise?

2. Angelo S

22 Feb 2021 Administrator

Hello Carl,
    probably you are switching page with the text box still in editing mode (with the blinking cursor). Seems to be a bug, but in the meantime, be sure yo click out of the box before switching page, this will make it get out of the editing mode and save the changes.

or Sign Up to reply!