Resource Not Found and src path errors

1. 2 years ago

Hi,
    I have an ePub file that I was able to upload on Amazon KDP without any problems. When I try to upload the same file on Smashwords, I get src path error. I fix that by adding "../" in the front and the src error goes away but now it says resource not found!
    Below are exact error messages:

Note that the src error for file-106 was originally showing for file-160 and when I added "../" to the path it went away and started giving me resource could not be found error for file-160. Also, I have verified that the images are in the image folder with exact same name.

I appreciate all your help.

ERROR(RSC-005): OEBPS/Shortcut_to_Spirituatlity_main_file-106.xhtml(27, 111): Error while parsing file: value of attribute "src" is invalid; must be a URI
    ERROR(RSC-007): OEBPS/Shortcut_to_Spirituatlity_main_file-160.xhtml(38, 103): Referenced resource 'image/Easy_Pose.png' could not be found in the EPUB.
    ERROR(RSC-007): OEBPS/Shortcut_to_Spirituatlity_main_file-160.xhtml(35, 99): Referenced resource 'image/Knees.png' could not be found in the EPUB.
    ERROR(RSC-007): OEBPS/Shortcut_to_Spirituatlity_main_file-106.xhtml(12, 99): Referenced resource 'image/icon1.png' could not be found in the EPUB.

or Sign Up to reply!