Variables in PubCoder

1. 7 years ago

Hello!
    First of all congratulations for your software. I installed it yesterday and i am already amazed: it is powerful and easy to use at once.
    Consider me as a newbie, maybe i missed something, but i would like to know if there is (or maybe there will be) the possibility to add variables to use while interacting with the book / app. I am developing some kid interactive books and the possibility of having variables to use would amplify the already big potential of PubCoder. If you can tell me anything about this aspect, i would really appreciate it.
    Thanks for your support,
    have a nice day!

Nic

Salve
    Prima di tutto complimenti per il vostro programma. L'ho installato ieri e sono già stupito: è potente e semplice da usare allo stesso tempo.
    Consideratemi un neofito, e forse mi sono perso qualcosa, ma vorrei sapere se c'è (o forse ci sarà in futuro) la possibilità di aggiungere delle variable da usare mentre si interagisce con il libro/applicazione. Sto sviluppando alcuni libri interattivi per bambini e la capacità di avere variabili da includere amplificherebbe il già grande potenziale di Pubcoder. Se potete dirmi qualcosa a proposito di questo aspetto, lo apprezzerei molto.
    Grazie per il vostro support,
    vi auguro una buona giornata!
    Nic

2. Angelo S

13 Sep 2016 Administrator

Hello Nic,
    if you simply need a numeric variable which can be increased, decreased or reset, with something happening when the variable reaches a certain value, you can use the Counter Object and its actions for this. Otherwise you will need to use Run Javascript action and write some code to handle it.

or Sign Up to reply!