Double tap interactivity

1. 11 months ago

This is what I want to do:

1. When the reader/user double-taps a (PDF based) page, a scrollable text object opens and hides the original page.

2. When the reader/user has read the text, he or she double-taps again, the text object hides and the original page is shown again.

All of the above I can easily achieve, and have achieved, by adding interactivity to the different object's "double tap" event panels. It works beautifully in every way but one important: it kills off all other interactivity! One cannot swipe or pinch, and the scrollable text object does not scroll.

I have tried adding the interactivity both to the objects themselves, and to separate interactive areas. The latter works if I limit it's size, and in practice make a button of it. But that is not what I want to do, I want the reader/user to be able to double-tap anywhere on the page/object.

Is there a way of achieving this whithout having to edit all other interactive events ("swipe up", "swipe down" and so on)?

Thank you in advance for any advice.

2. 10 months ago

Riccardo G 6

6 Jul 2023 Administrator

Hi Jens,

in order to understand the issue and be able to help you, I would ask you to send an email to "support@pubcoder.com" attaching a link with the PubCoder file.

Best,
    Ric

3. Thank you, but I have already moved on and created a work-around solution. //JENS O

or Sign Up to reply!