Epub export - audio error message "fallback must be provided"

1. 8 weeks ago

Hello. I'm exporting a children's book with audio assets (.wav files) to ePub3. When I export, I'm getting this type of error message for each page that has an audio file:

2 Page Zoo Fallback must be provided for foreign resources, but found none for resource "OEBPS/assets/audio/ElephantTrumpet.wav" of type "audio/x-wav".
    OEBPS/assets/33/page.xhtml, line 168, column 98 <audio id="obj2559" class="SCPageObject SCView SCSound" src="../audio/ElephantTrumpet.wav" >

The file still exports if I press "Continue Anyway."

I have two questions:

1. Will these issues cause trouble later when the book gets uploaded to a location for sale?
    2. How can I get access to the code in order to fix them? I've tried the code button, but don't know how to get to this piece of code in order to change it.

Thank you for your help,
    Melissa

2. 6 weeks ago

Angelo S

Mar 15 Administrator

please just try to use MP3 audio files instead of WAV.

3. 2 weeks ago
    Deleted 2 weeks ago by Angelo S
  4. last week

Angelo S please just try to use MP3 audio files instead of WAV.

Thank you for your help. I switched from .wav to .mp3 files and the error messages went away.

5. 3 days ago

I enjoy playing video games as a typical individual. And having played a variety of games, I can say that the ones I've purchased are worth the cost. Because the developers put in a great deal of time and effort to create the perfect game and render the most detailed graphics. Try monkey mart to understand what I mean.

or Sign Up to reply!