Stop a "Move"?

1. 8 years ago

Hi - Is it possible to stop an object that has set to "Move" with a Touch Down? Thanks!

2. Paolo A

3 Mar 2016 Administrator

Hi Kate,

no - but would be great, will discuss with the dev team and see what we can do.

Paolo

3. Hi Paolo,

Thanks! Would love to hear the decision.

Kate

4. Paolo A

15 Mar 2016 Administrator

If you need something quick and simple, you can obtain this as follows:
    to Touch Down event add "Execute Javascript" action -> Open the code editor and add the following code:

$("#obj1234").stop();

Where "obj1234" is the id of the object you want to stop. You can get that ID by looking under the Levels Panel on the left (click on the # button on bottom right), or in the code editor you can use the snippet by selecting the object from the Level's panel.

Take into account that this "stop" action will interrupt all other actions you have eventually inserted following the move action on that or any other object.

Let me know if it works.

5. SuperNice Paolo!!! I needed this too and you gave me a quick version of whatever I would have done!
    Thank you soooo much, really! :)

Paolo A If you need something quick and simple, you can obtain this as follows:
    to Touch Down event add "Execute Javascript" action -> Open the code editor and add the following code:

$("#obj1234").stop();

Where "obj1234" is the id of the object you want to stop. You can get that ID by looking under the Levels Panel on the left (click on the # button on bottom right), or in the code editor you can use the snippet by selecting the object from the Level's panel.

Take into account that this "stop" action will interrupt all other actions you have eventually inserted following the move action on that or any other object.

Let me know if it works.

or Sign Up to reply!