Just published my first Pubcoder book

1. 7 years ago

Hi everyone,

I just finished my first android app using pubcoder. It is now available on both Google Play and the Amazon App store. I am really excited. I have 8 more children's books I want to convert and am working on the next two now.

I did have one question ... When I set up my book I did it using ebook format. Then I added the android format as a sub-format. When I made changes i did them in the sub-format. The changes did not translate to the epub format. So I have to redo the epub format to reflect my changes. In the future if I make my changes in the original epub format will they translate to the sub-formats?

Check out the links to my first book on my website - http://www.cefathecat.com and click on the interactive book page.

Thanks,
    Cris

2. Always work from your default. Whatever your default may be. For me it's epub. The default is also indicated by a Grey Dot next to it. Sub categories have a Blue Dot. That way everything is added to all versions. You may have to go into your versions individually to resize or move things around to fit the space. Hope this is helpful
    Carlton

3. That's what I thought. Thanks for the help. Will definitely do it right the nest time.
    Cris

or Sign Up to reply!