Introducing PubCoder 3 Beta for Mac

1. 6 years ago

Paolo A

7 Jul 2017 Administrator
    Edited 6 years ago by Paolo A

"With PubCoder 3 we decided to take a step back and use what we learned in the last 3 years to redesign the software from the ground up: of course we added many new features, but we also took some bold choices that led to drastically change some of the existing features, simplifying and hiding complexity where necessary. And we wrapped it all in a new, polished, flat user interface."

Read the full blog post authored by our Lead Developer and Co-founder Angelo Scicolone.

If interested in testing it go to the beta landing page or download it directly from here .

2. Will there be a Windows version available at some point?

3. Paolo A

7 Jul 2017 Administrator

Hi Brian,

we are keen on seeing feedback on the Mac version, as soon as we see it stable in the community we will pass to the Windows version. Not sure on dates, but it's going to be definitely in september. If you interested in getting into a sort of power-beta-pc-program please send me your email at support@pubcoder.com.

4. Thank you for the response. I sent you an email.

5. Very much enjoying the new interface. Spent the last couple hour test driving. Love the lower price as well.
    Hope to see new advanced education videos coming soon. Also it would be great if the coloring pages were printable.
    Congrats!

6. Good Morning!
    PubCoder 3 is a fantastic news, i already installed it!
    I have a question: is there an option to keep / save values between pages and use them for comparisons?
    Example: in an interactive story the kid collect money, that can use for various tasks that will led to different pages. Can be the number keept between different pages? Can be the total reduced or added depending of what the kid choose? Something like playing with variables... Any way to achieve this?

7. Ciao Paolo
    sono contento che si si lavorato sodo per portare avanti un bel prodotto!!
    Avete preparato una road map della versione 3?
    Per esempio i blocchi di testo saranno linkabili per far scorrere il testo tra di loro quando si hanno grosse quantità di testo?

or Sign Up to reply!