Image caption

1. 3 years ago

Dear Sirs,
    I need to have a vast number of images with proper description ( caption). As far as i know, the image object has no chance of getting a caption from the filename as the gallery object does?
    I tried to use the gallery with only one image, the caption works, but it doesn't have the possibility of "tap" "touch up" interaction.
    is there a way to do it? Can you help me?

regards
    Aldo

2. Angelo S

3 Nov 2020 Administrator

Hello Aldo, do you mean a visible caption or alt-text description?
    About the interaction in the gallery, we actually have this feature on our roadmap, but not in the coming weeks. We actually sell priority development packages if you need it soon, please write to support@pubcoder.com if interested.

3. Hello Angelo,
    Thank you for your quick answer.
    I mean a classic visible caption that can be one with the image. It currently exists in the gallery, but not in the image. I'm making 10 books with more than one hundred images each and doing the captions by adding a rectangle and a text box is Carthusian monk work. Plus every action: disappear, appear, must be programmed three times.
    I will write to support, where can I find information about the development package? Interesting.

4. Angelo S

3 Nov 2020 Administrator

Hello Aldo,
    just write to support and we will try to understand and evaluate the best solution for your needs.

Best Regards,
    Angelo

5. I will Thank you.

or Sign Up to reply!