Audio Player

1. 2 weeks ago

I have a book that I have added as images that has audio included. This audio is made from multiple mp3 files. How do I add an Audio Player? Where is this feature? The closest I have done is to add a Soundtrack file but this is just a single audio file. I need to add multiple audio files that will play over the top even when changing to the next page. If there is a separate player that can be controlled that would be ideal. Thank you

2. Angelo S

Sep 27 Administrator

Hello, you can use the soundtrack for this. You can set a specific soundtrack (mp3) file on each page, so it's not a single file. The same mp3 will continue the play when you change page if the two pages share the same soundtrack file.

3. Thank you for the reply. I appreciate that. I actually need the audio to play across multiple pages so when you turn the page it continues to play. It would be ideal to be able to pause and skip forwards and backwards. Is there a player that can be added?

4. Angelo S

Oct 1 Administrator

As I said, if you set the same audio file as a soundtrack for adjacent pages, it will continue to play when you switch between them. The soundtrack can be paused and played back again with some actions. More info here:

5. last week

I tried the soundtrack but I can only add one mp3 file. I need to add multiple files. Is that possible? Is there a way to have a list of mp3 files where the soundtrack controls are?

6. Just tried again and I can add different soundtrack files to different pages. The xpub is buggy when I test on the app.Pages go blank when I change the page. I still cannot see a list of all the audio or controls. Do I need to code to add a player with stop start etc? Is there a way to add a menu with the full list of audio files so we can manually play whatever we need?

or Sign Up to reply!