Upload to Google Play and Amazon

1. 7 years ago

So I just uploaded 2 Apps to both Google Play and Amazon App Store. When I uploaded the APK file and it was completed it did not ask me for my expansion file. How do I get that uploaded? Do I upload new APK to Production in google and add expansion?
    In Amazon I purchased an app. When It downloaded there was no content in it. I have no clue how to add expansion file there. Anybody out there to help. Thank you.

2. So here's the answer for Android Apps: They do not allow the expansion files to be uploaded on Version 1 of your app. Why, I have no clue. If you go back and reset your version to two then upload version 2, it allows you to include your expansion files.

I'm now going to figure out Amazon, wish me luck.

3. Okay, so I heard back from Amazon this morning. They said that they do not support expansion files and that I need to upload my app without them in a single apk. if under 150MB. If over 150MB I must upload it
    via FTP. Any help would be grateful.

4. 6 years ago

Yeah... How do you even upload the apk to amazon? I'm getting a "binary file" page and it keeps rejecting the pubcoder export.a

or Sign Up to reply!