Jigsaw Puzzle

1. 8 years ago

It seems that there should be a way to do add one in, but darned if I can figure out how!
    Does anyone know?

Amy

2. Paolo A

28 Jul 2015 Administrator

1 - Set the starting position with the single pieces (image objects) spread all over the place
    2 - Define the end position of all pieces (rectangle objects, or other image objects: make them somewhat visible to your end user)
    3 - Select each image object in starting position, go to the "Actions" panel and choose "on touch down" event. then add the drag action: under the "drag" preferences establish the "drop" area and trigger a "move" action to position the image in the correct position, and outside the "drop" zone trigger a "move" action to report the image at the starting position....easy ;-)

3. 7 years ago

I think your software is GREAT far better than i-book author.. but have spent two days trying to work out how to get a piece to STAY in position once it is placed in target area.. could you explain again please in the SIMPLEST of terms..
    Many Thanks - Sheila and Quizicat.

4. What I did was add an Interactive Area over the Object. (Must be on top of Object)
    In the Interactive Area Selection Panel check boxes Hidden and Always Touch
    In the Drop Zone Action Panel for each piece below the Move Object Add
    Show Object - Interactive Area

The Interactive piece will have no action associated with it.
    This will shield the piece from being moved by mistake.
    I hope this helps you.

5. 5 years ago

Hope this is not too late but check out this youtube video

It is the method I used for my jigsaw puzzles.

Cris Caton

or Sign Up to reply!