Customize Coloring Widget

1. 7 years ago
    Edited 7 years ago by Dirceu V

Hi Friends,

I'm working on a coloring book and I wondering if there's way to customize the color palete.

We designed some icons and we want to use it instead of the standard square color palete.

Example below:
    -image-

There a way to make it?

Thanks!

Dirceu

2. Paolo A

30 Sep 2016 Administrator

Yes. This is how to do it:

• insert the colouring game widget
    • go to the "selection" panel and de-select "Show controls", this way all controls will be hidden
    • design and insert all your controls (colours, crayon, filler, eraser) and insert them as images
    • for each image go to the "Interactivity" panel, select "touch down" or "touch up", press on the "Add action" button select the correct action regarding the colouring widget you find under "Widget".

That's it.

3. Love the colouring Widget - but find that I can only include limited number of images to colour in- once the top bar is filled -that's it. However in your info you say "Insert as many images as you wish" - am I missing something here please?

4. thank so much @Paolo
    It worked. Thanks for the super support!

I am a huge fan of PubCoder and we are producing great things here using your software.
    Keep the good work.

5. Is there a way to modify the default palette without actually "creating" every buttons?
    For example, can I move it on the left side of the canvas? Or can I add many others colors and rearrange the palette on two rows?
    Thank you!

or Sign Up to reply!