Memory Card Game Back Image Customisation

1. 5 years ago

Hi does anyone know a way to specify the back image for each card individually?

Its for a children's card game where the colour of the back image helps give a clue as to the hidden image underneath.

Thanks!

2. Angelo S

17 Nov 2018 Administrator

Hello Steven,
    no way to do this with the memory game. But you could try to create such game using actions...

3. 3 years ago

I just searched for this topic; I have the same question. Has there been any update over the last 2 years? I am not opposed to the Pubcoder logo as the back image, but I would prefer to have the logo of my publishing company, to assist with branding.

4. Angelo S

22 Dec 2020 Administrator

Hello Kathryn,
    of course you can customize the back of the cards, just select the memory game in use the "Back Image" option in the selection inspector panel.

-image-

What can't be done here is having _different_ back images for each individual card

5. Brilliant! Exactly what I want - just to add my own logo to the back of each card.
    Perfetto!

6. Hi again Angelo. The back image appears to dictate the size and shape of the card in the game. Can you tell me what the dimensions of the default image are, so I can match those?

7. Angelo S

23 Dec 2020 Administrator

It's 546x900

or Sign Up to reply!