Android App Project Settings

1. 3 years ago

Hello.
    I have created an EPUB using Pubcocer and it works great. Android users are asking me to create an android version, but since there are many interactive features, it has been suggested to me to export the project as an Android App instead of trying to get the EPUB to work properly on Android devices..

It's my first time doing this and I'm googling everything I can, but I can't seem to figure out even the simplest things to get started.

One of the settings I need is the "Google Play License Key". I have created a Google Play Developer account and create an app in my dashboard.

The instructions say this:
    Sign in to your Play Console.
    Click All Applications .
    Select an app.
    Select Development tools > Services and APIs.
    Find the section labeled, "Your license key for this application."

I've selected my app and there is nothing in the console that resembles "Development Tools" or "Services and APIs".

It seems plain and simple but I can't figure it out. If you have any suggestions for a tutorial video or anything like that, please let me know. I'm pulling out my hair!

Thank you. Hope you're well,
    Dustin

2. Hi Dustin

I think you can find that by going into your app on the Play Console, then in the left hand side under Monetize you should see Monetize Setup. On that page you should find a license key. Hopefully it's the one you're looking for!

3. Hi, Carol. Thanks!
    Wow that was hard to find... Nowhere in the Goole help files did it say anything about looking in the Monetize section for the license key. Thank you!

or Sign Up to reply!