Can I work with a mac cloud server?

1. 8 years ago

Hello again,
    I found an online company to work with a Mac. It's called http://www.macincloud.com/

I have written them about the possibility of using online yours software and this is what I have answered them:

Hi Joaquin,

Note that we do not provide or support Pubcoder.

If the program can be installed without administrator rights, you are free to install it yourself. However, if it requires admin privileges to install, please download the installer (.pkg or .dmg) to your Desktop or Downloads and send us a support request after purchasing a subscription. We may install the application for you. Note that depending on the nature of the application, we cannot guarantee that all applications be installed.

If you have any other questions please let us know.
    Thank you..................................................................................................

Could you tell me if you think it would be possible? It really is urgent. I have a client to submit a project and need help fast.

Thank you so much

Joaquín

http://www.cuentosmusicales.com

2. Angelo S

8 Oct 2015 Administrator

Hi Joaquin,
    frankly, we never tried this, it should work but I cannot assure this. Please note that:

1. You don't need administration privileges to install PubCoder. By the way, you will need them when the application tries to auto-update. This is not really a big issue since you can cancel the auto-update and download and install the updated version manually from our website.
    2. To compile for iOS, you need Xcode with iOS SDK and Xcode Command line utilities installed on the machine. Ask them if they can install them for you.
    3. You will need access to the OS X keychain for setting up the certificates needed to sign your app. This should work without admin privileges but I'm not absolutely sure.

Please let me know if this works.

Bye,
    Angelo

3. Thanks Angelo,

or Sign Up to reply!