Selling ePubs made with PubCoder

1. 5 years ago

Hi, I have finally finished remaking my interactive eBook in PubCoder that I originally made in InDesign and could only sell for Apple Devices and computers.

I now want to sell this new version for Android devices, but would like confirmation of the best way to supply this. I want to sell direct from my website shop as a digital download and not as an Android app (yet). So is the best way for me to do this successfully, to first advise customers to download the PubReader App to their Android device and then purchase my ePub or XPUB? Will it then be easy for them to upload from an email they will receive with a link?

Can you confirm that this software will work on all Android devices, as it is obviously impossible for me to test it on more than the one Android device that I have for testing. I am guessing the developers will have tested it on many tablets and phones.

Also, are there Android eBook readers that can read interactive fixed layout ebooks now? If so, do you know which ones to recommend?

Cheers
    Gia

2. Angelo S

2 May 2018 Administrator

Hello Gia,
    PubReader and Android Apps generated by PubCoder work on Android 4.4 or later.
    PubReader reads XPUB files, for EPUB files, use and EPUB reader.
    As for compatible EPUB readers, please refer to this other thread

3. does the new pub coder have the read aloud splitters

4. Angelo S

7 Aug 2018 Administrator
    Edited 5 years ago by Angelo S

@Rolando V does the new pub coder have the read aloud splitters

Of course:
    -image-

5. 4 years ago

Hi,
    what is the function of the Read Aloud Splitter?
    Thanks for the help!

6. Angelo S

9 May 2019 Administrator

the read aloud splitter allows to force a split between a set of words that would otherwise be highlighted together by the read aloud system

or Sign Up to reply!