Limits on Entry/Exit interactions?

1. 2 years ago

Is it possible to set limits (how far they can move) on the entry and exit Interactions?

2. Hi Cathy,

What do you mean by entry and exit interactions? On which events?
    When you set a move object interaction you must set the ending point (using either absolute or relative values).

3. Thank you for your response. Would there be any tutorials concerning this issue? I do not understand how to do this.

4. Angelo S

28 Apr 2021 Administrator

Hello Cathy, I'm not sure what you mean: please try to explain better what you are trying to do so we can try to help you.

5. Hello - I was attempting to have an object move a very short distance as opposed to it coming in from either side. Hope that helps.

6. Angelo S

3 May 2021 Administrator

You are probably using an Effect: those are here to make quick and easy animations but you don't have control over details of the animation.
    For what you need, maybe you can instead mark the object as "hidden" in the properties inspector and place it on stage on the "starting" position. Then add a "show object" and a "move object" actions (sticked together so they execute at the same time) in the "Load" event of the object to show and move the object the way you want.

or Sign Up to reply!